Tuesday, May 10, 2011

holly + cody

I love to shoot an engagement session in a couple's home environment. It's pretty cool to have some good documentation of this season in life.


I flew out to Pittsburgh for the session, and we walked around the neighborhood, down the bustle of Carson Street, and climbed up on Holly's roof. The only difficulty in this session was to actually stop photographing; I wanted the day to last indefinitely.
What a pure and tender love.
































































also, not to brag, but look what I'm working with here...
the girl is a walking painting.












The last two images were made in Holly's kitchen after the session was officially over. Sometimes the last piece of film is my favorite one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of Cody and Holly. Brought tears of joy to my eyes to see them so happy and so obviously in love. You're a fantastic photographer.

Sherry (Cody's aunt)